International Journal of Radical Critique is an peer-reviewed Open-Access journal of radical inquiry edited by an international editorial board and published occasionally by Radical Critique. IJRC is archived by the United States Library of Congress (ISSN 2327-3666) and the journal considers manuscripts of merit from all authors working in English.
Issue 1:1 - Authors: Olatunji / Lakhani / Osel / Kinder
- Is Africa Merely an Effect?
- Who Speaks For Your Islam?
- Black Out: Michelle Alexander's Operational Whitewash
- The Spectres of Simulacra: Hyperreality, Consumption as Ideology, & the (Im)Possible Future of Radical Politics
Issue 1:2 - Authors: Osel / MacCarter / Huseyin / Bratsis
- Toward Détournement of The New Jim Crow
- There is a White Sale at Macy’s: Reflections on Black History Month
- Orhan Pamuk’s “Turkish Modern”: Intertextuality as Resistance to the East-West Dichotomy
- Will Greece Be Ruled by the Bankers - or Its People?
Issue 2:1 - Authors: Nobis / Politidou / Cirelli / Vodanovic