Issue 1:1 - Authors: Olatunji / Lakhani / Osel / Kinder
- Is Africa Merely an Effect?
- Who Speaks For Your Islam?
- Black Out: Michelle Alexander's Operational Whitewash
- The Spectres of Simulacra: Hyperreality, Consumption as Ideology, & the (Im)Possible Future of Radical Politics
- Toward Détournement of The New Jim Crow
- There is a White Sale at Macy’s: Reflections on Black History Month
- Orhan Pamuk’s “Turkish Modern”: Intertextuality as Resistance to the East-West Dichotomy
- Will Greece Be Ruled by the Bankers - or Its People?
- Racial Health Disparities & Race-Based Bioethics: A Critique of a Critique
- The Portrayal of African-American Women in the Poetry of Sonia Sanchez
- Blasting the Canon: Hip-Hop Poetics, Race & the Ivory Tower
- The New Art of ‘Being’ Amateur: Distance as Participation
Authors interested in contributing to IJRC should first review our About, Privacy and Copyright sections, then familiarize themselves with our Author Guidelines.